Matrix HR Technologies Pvt Ltd Hiring for Solution Manager (TIMS)
Role: Solution Manager (TIMS)
Location: Chennai (WFO)
Skills – Manager level, TIMS
Experience- 10+ Years
CTC- 16 – 20 LPA (Based on Experience
NP- Immediate(Serving with this month LWD)/ 30 days
Name of Vertical/Horizontal: Smart Cities
Project Name: Chennai ITS
Name of Position: TIMS Expert (Local)
Tentative Start Date: May-2023
Tentative End date: March-2028
Reports to: Head – Product Engineering
About the Role
We are looking for TIMS Expert (Local) who will performing schedule maintenance for the ITMS field components as per the plan, ensuring maximum uptime of ICT components, performing preventive maintenance activity for the ITMS field components, visiting junctions to check the functionalities, identify the problem if not working and establish an action plan for resolution and confirm the junction live at ICCC. Root cause analysis for the repetitive problems and their solution.
- Solution & Design – Conceptualize and develop relevant solutions aligned to customer’s need pertaining to across Traffic such as ITMS (Intelligent Traffic Management System)/ ITS (Integrated Traffic System)/ ATMS (Adaptive Traffic Management System) solutions, to cater to Smart City infra, Surveillance and Security
- Responsible for Architecture, design with apt Technology product & offerings with optimized solution & BOQ related to ITMS/ ITS and related analytics such as ANPR/ RLVD/ /Speed Detection/ Facial recognition Applications
- To prepare all the Detailed Engineering documents like System Architecture, EBOM, Solution Write-up etc. for ITMS Project of size 500+ Cameras
- To Prepare the Bandwidth & Storage requirement and Solution for ITMS/ ITS/ ATMS for Smart City/ Safe city Projects
- To study the RFP and prepare the optimized solution complied with tender requirements and accordingly co-ordinate with OEM’s for their product & Solutions for most optimized solution offerings
- To be updated with various technologies & Solution in ITMS/ ATMS technology market (Globally) and to Be a SME and guide team for ITMS/ ATMS Solutions (End to End)
- Responsible for Technology Vs Product analysis, keeping a track of new technologies getting developed
- The role may entail customer engagements for Service’s need understanding, OEM strategy, Technology Vs Product Vs Services fitment strategy
- Responsible for solution & design with right Software.
- BE/B. Tech / or Graduation/Post Graduation in Transportation
- 12+ years of experience in ICT domain, preferably in the areas of Traffic/ ITMS/ ITS/ ATMS and Traffic Enforcement
Must have skills:
- Should have exposure & experience of having designed ITMS/ ATMS/ ITS System with min 200+ Camera or similar volume, in one year
- Hands on experience in designing complete eco-system for ITMS/ ITS/ ATMS systems, such as Compute/ Storage/ Bandwidth etc.
- Shall have exposure & experience of Design Engg. & BOQ validation for following system
a Traffic – ANPR, RLVD, SVD, adaptive traffic control, ATCC, ATCS, e-Challan etc.
b Transport – Fleet management, route optimization, ETA & PIS displays, -ticketing, Transit management, accident management system, Surveillance & emergency response vehicle
- Shall have thorough working knowledge to translate RFP’s technical, functional & SLA requirements to BoQ
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving and programming skills
- Proven technical leadership and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of Smart Communication Infra, Security and Surveillance – will be added advantage
- Ability to work under demanding project implementations.
- Experience and understanding of ICT domain, preferably in the areas of Traffic/ ITMS/ ITS/ ATMS and Traffic Enforcement
|Job Category||TIMS Expert|