We are hiring for Legal Manager
Qualification : LL.B. / LL.M Any other Diploma/ Certification
Job Location : Mumbai, Goregaon West location ( Work from office).
Experience : 10+ Years
Skills required: –
- Knowledge of Electricity Laws, Consumer Protection Act, Civil & Criminal Procedure etc.
- Legal Analysis,
- Drafting Skills, Litigation / advocacy,
- Dispute resolution skills
- Good verbal and written communication Skills.
- The ability to prioritize work.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
- To assist in managing litigation and Contract / Agreements,
- Legal support to business team
- to engage advocate under approval of Head Legal
- briefing to advocate and counsel
- preparation of MIS
Roles & Responsibilities (Job Description):
Legal and Integrity: Assisting the Legal and compliance function in ensuring the business meets legal integrity and contractual obligations in a way that appropriately takes account of commercial imperatives.
Advise on legal issues arising from the electricity distribution business
Drafting, vetting and finalization of various legal proceedings/ submissions, agreements communication etc.
to coordinate with internal business team, brief cases to assist counsel / advocates,
to attend and appear before Civil & Session Court, Consumer Commissions and other Courts and Authorities
Top 5 KRA’s & their Weightages
Vetting and Drafting of Written Statement / replies, legal notice relies etc.
Assisting in drafting vetting of agreements.
Advising to provide legal support to business.
Sharing and creating awareness on judgment/ order having impact on dayto-day business
Assisting in standardization, Development and Improvement of internal process.
Key Challenges of the Role
To submit written statement/ replies in time , file & defend cases suitably before the Court & Forums
To protect interest of Company in Agreement / Contracts
Prompt support to business team on legal queries
If you’re interested in this opportunity,
Reach us at
|Job Category||Legal Manager|