Summary: This is a fantastic opportunity for Solutions Architects to take our customers through their transformation journey. Exciting times for TSS as we help drive growth and deliver positive outcomes for our clients. This is a Solutions role with a focus on Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS), Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Salesforce, OutSystems, Mendix (Low Code / No Code) and Automation that will require engaging directly with customers in support of the clarification or shaping of needs; solution architecture, definition of requirements and priorities, identification of solution choices and development of solutions. The position is within our Software Design team and will be responsible for designing end to end solutions and providing governance for the overall design in conjunction with delivery partners. The role of a Solution Architect requires a wide range of technical knowledge to help drive the technology strategy for the customer and is not just skilled in a specific area of information technology.
- Governance and design of a complete solution from inception through delivery to handover.
- Scoping, feasibility and definition ultimately leading solution design and configuration for the engagement
- Support bid and tender responses
- Promote co-operation and facilitate coordination of all technical and non-technical streams within a programme to achieve the successful delivery of an integrated solution.
- Be an excellent communicator and comfortable at explaining and presenting both solutions and rationale for decision making to a technical and non-technical audience via documentation and presentations.
- Support the Project / Programme manager / Director in understanding risks, dependencies and issues that exist and the impact that these may have on the project / programme.
- Understand what the project / programme will deliver from a business and benefits perspective and to advise on areas where this in not congruent with the proposed solution.
Key Behaviors & Capabilities:
- Proven Solution Architecture experience
- Must have strong commercial awareness, and an understanding of how businesses work financially
- Possesses a broad knowledge of solution areas such as transformation and migration, security, business analysis, applications, integration and infrastructure, service management, including trends in the current marketplace and understands how these interact to arrive at a solution.
- Expert in using architectural principles and frameworks.
- Good cloud technology exposure with Azure and / or AWS
- Experience of designing & implementing solutions as part of multi-stream change programmes.
- Working in large change programmes in a leadership role involving key integration of some of the leading technology supplier and their products (e.g. Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, SAP, Google etc.)
- Hands-on experience with container-orchestration, Cloud, databases and programming languages is advantageous.
If you’re interested in this opportunity,