Matrix HR Technologies Hiring for RFHW Design Engineer, Cellular
- Fluency in wireless communications standards and wireless transceiver system integration
- Very strong RF component and RF system level knowledge
- Experience with working in or with manufacturing an advantage
- Must be an excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to work in global virtual teams
- Should be well-organized and can be flexible in a changing work environment.
- Language skills: Very good English skills required, Chinese (Mandarin) an advantage
- 3G/4G/5G NR experience from RF & hardware perspective is required
- BE / BTech/ME/MTech with 3+ years of relevant proven experience
- The role involves working with other Wireless teams and colleagues to build, validate and optimize Cellular RF systems from first prototype build to mass production.
- Requiring proactive cross-functional collaboration with other engineering groups such as antenna design, production test, reliability, software engineering etc.
- Experience with wireless system integration into consumer products is required, Cellular RF experience is a plus.
- A significant part of the job activities will take place at manufacturing sites – international and domestic travel is likely.
|Job Category||RFHW Design Engineer|